Monday, August 21, 2006

Update

Just a quick update for everyone. I went home on leave July 4 through the 19th. I got back here a few days later. The travel was exhausting, but worth the trip. I got to see my family and most of my friends. Spent a lot of time in the pool and time playing with Connor. I learned a few things about myself that have changed since I have been here. 1) I like staying home more, which may be a side effect of 2) I don't like to drive as much as I used to. Nothing major just some things I noticed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Roland said...

Does this mean I'll have to go see you more than you'll come up to see me?
Or will you walk? :)
I'm still going to the Door. I'd love to elaborate, but it would go better in person. I do appreciate your input about the matter, though. And living closer to you Anne and Conner would be a good thing. So quit tempting me. :)

7:15 AM  
Blogger Chaplain Luken said...

Driving! By all that is holy. Well it is good timing I guess that I have decided to stay off the road more.

and Roland.
(ghostly voice) moooove Mooooooove MOOOOve MOOOOOOVE

11:13 PM  
Blogger Chaplain Luken said...

By the way Kate, clever login name

11:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello todd
This is carol. From when you and anne meet please contact.

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home